TNEA – Tamilnadu Engineering admission is Conduced to admission into undergraduate engineering courses like B.E B.Tech. Courses offered by the government colleges, government-Aided colleges, and private colleges which were affiliated with Anna University in Tamil Nadu. TNEA counselling process will be conducted by Anna University under the cut off marks Scored by the candidates. The cut-off mark can be calculated from the candidate’s state board examination. The cut-off mark can be calculated from the subjects Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry Mark of the candidate’s state board examination mark list.
The General eligibility for TNEA counselling
The candidates who are from another state can also apply for TNEA counselling but such candidates are required to show their nativity certificate in digital format and children of Central Government employees are also eligible for TNEA counselling. The general educational qualification for TNEA counselling is the candidate must have passed the class 12 state board examination from the schools in Tamilnadu or any other recognised board with the minimum 50 percentage mark (45% for OBC and 40% for SC/ST/MBA/SCA/DNC). And the main and major educational qualification for TNEA counselling is that candidate must take the subjects mathematics chemistry and physics in higher secondary education.
TNEA Engineering Admission Schedule 2022
- The application process for TNEA 2022 will begin on 20th June 2022 and ends on 19th July 2022 the application process will be online.
- The certificate verification for all candidates will be done between 20th July and 31st July.
- After that, you will get your random number on the 22nd of July. A random number is used for identification when the rank list is released.
- The TNEA 2022 Counselling Will Be conducted from 16th August to 18th October 2022
TNEA 2022 Counselling Application Process
- Visit the official website https://www.tneaonline.org
- Then click on the link for applying for the TNEA 2022
- Click on the link on the official website named TNEA 2022 application.
- Complete the registration process and you will receive the login details
- Now login again to complete the other application details like your personal information, special reservation information, scholarship information, academic information and others.
- Make the application fee payment the application. The fee details for the TNEA application form are given below.
|Special Reservation Category||₹100|
- The application fees can be paid through a debit card/credit card or internet banking.
- After that, you will receive your random number which will be used used for your identification when the ranking is released.
TNEA 2022 Counselling Schedule
- The counselling will be started from special reservation categories like differently-abled, Ex-servicemen and for sports quota from 16th August 18th August.
- The counselling for the general category will also be online from 22nd August to the 14th of October. The general counselling will be done by academic, government school 7.5 reservation category, and vocational category.
- The supplementary counselling will also be held online from 15th October to 16th October 2022
- SCA to SC counselling will also be held online from 17th October to 18th October. Finally, the TNEA 2022 counselling will end on the 18th of October.
|Starting of TNEA Online Application||20.06.2022|
|Ending of TNEA Online Application||19.07.2022|
|Assigning Random Number||22.07.2022|
|Certificates Verification at TFC’s||20 – 31st July|
|Publication Rank List||08.08.2022|
|Counselling for Special Reservation Categories (ONLINE)*||16 – 18th August|
|Counselling for General Categories (ONLINE)*||22 – 14th October|
|Supplementary Counselling (ONLINE)*||15 – 16th October|
|SCA to SC Counselling (ONLINE)*||17 – 18th October|
|End of Counselling||18.10.2022|
Documents required for the application for TNEA
we had listed the Documents required for the application for TNEA 2022 Engineering Counselling. In this all are not mandatory, The compulsory Documents are Marked as *(Required). All the Below documents are in JPG/JPEG/PDF Format with a Minimum of 150KB to a Maximum of 1MB.
|Name of the Document of Certificate||Who wants this?|
|10th Standard Mark Sheet*||All Candidates|
|11th, 12th Standard Mark Sheet*||All Candidates|
|Transfer Certificate*||All Candidates|
|Community Certificate*||All Candidates|
|Nativity Certificate||If Applicable|
|First Graduate Certificate||If Applicable|
|Sports, Ex-Service Man & Differently Abled Certificate||If Applicable|